Pearl Laser Resurfacing Treatments
- This full face laser resurfacing procedure is ideal for those clients want to see results quickly with minimal downtime.
- Pearl is an ideal treatment for all ages (25+).xeo-laser
- Pearl is unique because all patients (100 percent) will see results after one Pearl treatment and just 3 to 4 days of social downtime.
- Patients with moderate to severe sun damage will benefit from one to two treatments.
Who is a candidate for a Pearl treatment?
Pearl renews the skin’s surface with fast, predictable results and less downtime than other technologies
If you’re looking to improve overall skin texture, repair sun damage and minimize wrinkles and discoloration in only one or two treatments. If you’re looking for a treatment that is fast, uncomplicated, and provides results within 3-4 days this may be the answer.
Schedule an Appointment
What does the Pearl laser treat?
- Reduces fines lines and wrinkles
- Smooths uneven texture and discoloration
- Repairs sun damage and reduces pore size
- Gives the skin a overall glow and soft feel
- Treats conditions that cannot be improved surgically
What happens to the skin during/after a Pearl treatment?
- The top layer of the skin (epidermis) is treated with pulses of light. This removes sun damage and brown spots on the surface of the skin.
- The laser simultaneously sends heat to the deeper layers of skin to stimulate collagen. This new collagen reduces the appearance of fine lines on the forehead and around the eyes and mouth.
- Immediately after treatment, a natural dressing, or scab, forms on the skin to protect the treated area and prevent a wound.
- On day 3 or 4, this natural dressing will peel or slough off, leaving brand new, smooth, healthy, pure skin underneath. The skin will be a little red/pink for up to 3 weeks while continuing to stimulate new collagen.
- Pearl is the first FDA-cleared laser with a 2790nm wavelength for skin resurfacing including multiple common skin care concerns.
Ready to make an appointment?
Start with a consultation
Limelight Laser treatments
Our LimeLight Facial is stronger than a traditional IPL treatment- it’s ideal for any part of your face & neck, and diminishes signs of aging; leaving you with healthier skin and a radiant glowing complexion.
Light (low contrast) brown spots, which were previously difficult to resolve, respond very well to treatment. Signs of sun damage, redness/ mottled complexion, and age spots will flake off and generally resolve and improve in one to three treatments, revealing clearer, younger looking skin.
Laser Genesis IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Treatments with Cutera
A non- ablative gentler laser treatment that also helps to diminish the appearance of large pores, acne scarring and rosacea for those who cannot afford the downtime (two – three days) of a deeper and more intense resurfacing laser treatment